July 26, 2021
On July 15, 2021, BGF and AIWS established the Global Alliance for Digital Governance (GADG).
- Coordinate of resources: governments, international organizations, corporations, think tanks, civil society, and influencers for AI and a digital sphere for good, to make these resources more effective, to synthesize and maximize their impact, and to create more implementation-oriented conferences.
- Protect fundamental values and standards proposed in Social Contract for the AI Age, in AI International Accord and in the book Remaking the World – Toward an Age of Global Enlightenment.
Planned projects in 2021 – 2022:
Using AIWS Innovation Platform to:
- Create lists of governments, organizations, companies, leaders, and thinkers that follow GADG’s mission.
- Collect information:
- Goals, purposes
- Research, pieces, initiatives, plans, events, and conferences
- Human resources and financial capital.
- Impacts and influences of individuals
- Their difficulties and challenges
- Contact information of leaders
In 2021 – 2022, focus on:
- Governments: USA, Japan, EU, Finland, Sweden, Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, France.
- International organizations: UN, OECD, UNESCO, Club de Madrid, IPAC, GPAI, Atlantic Council, and World Economic Forum.
- Significant conferences: Munich Conference and Riga Conference.
- Businesses: Google, the Patrick McGovern Foundation etc.
Influencers, Coordinators of GADG will connect these resources for the mission, as well as suggesting ideas and actions to engage organizations, leaders, and governments to optimize resources to create a more powerful impact.